Home | Staff | Archive | Submissions | Etc.
ANADA E'ZINE PRESENTS ASCII mayhem, intelligent thought, mindless babble, and neverending freedom of speech, all in a nice carrying case. And remember, Anada is cat-friendly.
- 1 February 2000: Anada is born.
- 24 April 2000: Anada releases the largest text file of all time, the 1.5 meg "Mad Lyrics Issue." Proudly too large for a 3.5" floppy disk.
- 21 July 2000: Anada hosts MadIguanaCon in Madison, WI.
- 23 August 2000: Anada gets more hits than God due to naked boobies.
- 02 February 2001: Anada lasted a whole year.
- 22 March 2001: Article about Anada featured in the Sunday edition of Dubuque's Telegraph Herald.
- 21 July 2001: Anada adopts the kickass kitty mascot.
- 09 February 2002: Anada starts releasing digest-style.
- 30 August 2002: Anada's last release for over a year. ZZZzzzz.
- 11 October 2003: Anada comes back from the dead.
- 18 November 2004: Succumbing to apathy, Anada lies down for good.
Do you really need to know more? Tough noogies.